For the Salad
- 2 Strawberry apples (cored and sliced), no need to peel
- 1 pear
- 1 cucumber, seeded and sliced into half rounds
- 1 small sweet onion
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
For the dressing, mix together mustard, dill, vinegar, sugar and olive oil. Set aside.
Slice onion any way you like. Add all ingredients to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.